Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bullshit Bingo


A custom made bingo game..

Overall- 2/5
Alright, I'd like to make this one short as well- graphics, sound and music are irrelevant.
This game is a word bingo that lets you control the word data base, and handles the game itself in a very elegant way. Why is this fun, you ask?
Well, ever had this boss that always used the same words? Synergy, multitask, and all that crap?
Now imagine yourself sitting in a meeting, or class, and you got all these words lined up on your virtual bingo card...
That's bullshit bingo.
I really liked the concept, but I doubt I'll ever play this game in a any situation.
It gets a 4/10- because it's awesome and all.. But only useful in very specific situations.. Which is almost never.. I want to give it a higher score, but that wouldn't be fair, now would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment