Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy cat


Animal control simulator...

Overall- 2.5/5
When I first laid eyes on this game I immediately turned to the question mark on the corner. The question mark said that there's a cat in the middle of a field of green circles, I need to trap that cat by pushing on those green circles, thus turning them red, the cat gets to move one step each time I make a push.
Easy enough, I thought, as I let the cat get away over and over and over.
The damn thing is, indeed, crazy.
But, unlucky for the cat, this is actually quite fun, and very challenging at first.. Maybe a little too challenging, but after you solve it you sort of loose interest..
Still, no sound, no music, and the game looks horrible, so it is rated appropriately.
If you like puzzles, take a shot at it.
It's worth taking a shot just to see if you can trap that bastard once..

No comments:

Post a Comment